• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do you think humans will evolve in the future?

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
  • In my honest opinion, humans are no longer evolving physically. If we are going to evolve, it's due to the environment we live in and for cultural reasons. We adapt to certain aspects in life and from there, evolve accordingly. Humans have remained in this physical form for many centuries to count now, and 200 or 300 years from now, we will most probably stay in that form.

Nevertheless, being able to resist harmful diseases and the such, which we now cannot, is a good evolving 'process'. Enduring immense heat or very cold places is another useful thing to note. And consuming less oxygen would be reasonable since oxygen is not permanent and we humans use it a lot; though the latter reason is biologically impossible.

i'm pretty sure that oxygen statement is wrong i think it's around 30 % oxygen we take in with air if it was 100% we'd be x_x

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • I believe in exactly 30 years. Humans will evolve to have a giant laser beam cannon attached to their chest.

Anyways, Humans definitely have a chance to evolve. My theory, will be that somehow, we will lose one of our precious resource, that helps us to live. We adapt to that, then evolve.

nm legend

Years
  • yea i think the only thing that could evolve is our ability to use more of our brain as far as senses, but more likely to occur, having way better memmory and thinking procceses.......

femtrooper

Starfleet Commander
    Years
  • I have always had this feeling like we won't have hair in the future (far off future) because it will get so hot...I dunno. We already have less hair, we get rid of alot of it anyway, so I dunno, just thought of it.

Any yeah, we'll probably have less diseases, which is good! :)

Back