• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How do YOU want the Anime to end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
    I've been wondering this for a while. The anime series is so big and broad, we are on the 4th almost 5th generation. How do you think the anime is going to end?

Personally...I think it should end like this...

You remember Ho-Oh appearing on the first episode? He appears again when Ash starts the Hoenn region, then he appears again when Ash starts the Sinnoh.

You know what? I think Ash should track down Ho-Oh. Then catch it. There should be some kind of story into this. A story line. Maybe in the next pokemon movie, there could be a story line of Ash solving this mystery of why he's always the one seeing Ho-Oh, and following him into a new region.

You get where I'm getting at? It's a huge mystery, because Ho-Oh hardly appears in the anime. I don't think that Ho-Oh is rejected, but I think Nintendo is keeping a secret...
    ~
    Well, anyway.xD; That's what I think the anime might end as. You can discuss of how you think, reply to people of what you think about what they think, blah blah blah.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I can bet my tamales that one person is gonna smash into here and say "ZoM0FG I WaNT TeH ASH N mIsTy 2 KIsSZZZ!!!lolbuttschemcks" or hopefully something that won't be THAT retarded.

How do I want it to end? Dawn' Skirt finally shows under there for a long time and the Pokemon World is sucked into a black hole. The End.

xXI JOE IXx

Ash realizes theres too many legendary he has missed opportuinitys to catch and gives up trying to catch them all, he then becomes a shoe shop worker

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Ho-Oh wasn't seen at the beginning of Hoenn or Sinnoh. It was seen in the Kanto Battle Frontier by Ash and May while it still has yet to appear in Sinnoh.

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    I know Ash will encounter Ho-Oh for himself in Movie 13, the producers said it themselves, also because of HG/SS's recent release in Japan, by the time Movie 12 comes onto Cartoon network, Nintendo will announce the US release date of HG/SS, but enough talk about the 2nd gen remakes, Tajiri said himself, in an interview, thet they were making gen 5, and he also said that Pokemon will never come to an end, it will live on forever, but he meant the franchise itself, not the anime, if he did mean the anime, Ash would be an old man (or somehow ageless and still a 10 year old boy since he must have found the fountain of youth)

Ther would be 5 (Possible) ways fio for the anime to end

1. Ash/Pikachu dies (though the dub will sugarcoat that)

2. Team Rocket finnaly gives up on chasing Pikachu (will never happen in a million years)

3. Pikachu evolves without a thunderstone (in your dreams, Raichu fans)

4.Ash catches a legendary (now this is more like the games)

and (the most likely which probably will never happen no matter how many generatios there are)

5. Ash finnaly wins the Pokemon League tournament, fights the elite 4, and becomes champion

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I saw old Movie 1 trailer and there was older Misty with little girl (propably Ash's and Misty's daughter). But they changed Movie 1 and that never was showed. So, I want to see that, Ash and Misty get married and have daughter. (I know AAML, Pokeshipping etc. but this is one thing which I want... don't hit me).

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
    Ash is too big of a wuss to catch a legendary, the whole damn anime is lame. Yes I said it, but for these reasons

1.The fights are lame except the ones in the openings and movie intros (The 1st pokemon movie was alright though)

2. In pokemon 2000 the movie ash said something stupid about pokemon are not trophies you collect. Or was it misty? Well then how come he needs to catch em all? isnt that collecting?

3.I dont know about the japanese episodes but the american ones have lame jokes.

But to stay on subject it should end with a boom. Pokemon fight to the death :D Pikachu vs. Insert pokemon

Oblivion Reaper 2.0

Not Dead Yet
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Hell
    • Seen Jun 15, 2011
    It's just going to end with out an ending like the Naruto dub,leaving fans to think of an ending and post it on youtube...
    or every just dies from Pokerus mk III or zombies...or nukes...Yes I hate the anime

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I personally believe the anime should conclude with Ash finally winning a regional tournament, and then recieving a note of some kind, from his father, telling him where to meet him. After a mini arc, ranging from five to twenty episodes, he locates his father, but it STILL doesn't reveal who it is. It only shows the expression on Ash's face.

The show pans to twenty years in the future... a pokemon league arena. There stands an aged Ash Ketchum, battling it out with his all star team of Pikachu, CHarizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Snorlax, and a tentative sixth pokemon, against an unknown, but somewhat familiar opponent. The screen fades to black, with a single the end in the corner.

Then five years later an anime sequel is milked out because corporate television are money *****s (lolpokemonGX)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I think the good end would be end of HG/SS... but before... Ash catches Ho-Oh (in other worlds he joins Ash) and then win some region's league and then challenges some super epic powerful trainer, beat him and became another Red... And new arc begins.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I hope the final arc will involve those that he started with. I miss Misty so much its crazy. I also hope Mewtwo comes back and Ash makes champion and is older. I wouldnt mind the main characters getting older like Naruto Shippuden,

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Maybe the ho-oh who he keeps seeing will be the same one in the next movie!?

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
    I can bet my tamales that one person is gonna smash into here and say "ZoM0FG I WaNT TeH ASH N mIsTy 2 KIsSZZZ!!!lolbuttschemcks" or hopefully something that won't be THAT retarded.

How do I want it to end? Dawn' Skirt finally shows under there for a long time and the Pokemon World is sucked into a black hole. The End.
    HOLY CRAP.
    Totally agree about both parts. Good idea about Dawn's skirt opening a black hole.
    Ho-Oh wasn't seen at the beginning of Hoenn or Sinnoh. It was seen in the Kanto Battle Frontier by Ash and May while it still has yet to appear in Sinnoh.
    It wasn't seen in the beginning but it was seen in the end of Hoenn, end of Johto/I think Kanto either one.
    I know Ash will encounter Ho-Oh for himself in Movie 13, the producers said it themselves, also because of HG/SS's recent release in Japan, by the time Movie 12 comes onto Cartoon network, Nintendo will announce the US release date of HG/SS, but enough talk about the 2nd gen remakes, Tajiri said himself, in an interview, thet they were making gen 5, and he also said that Pokemon will never come to an end, it will live on forever, but he meant the franchise itself, not the anime, if he did mean the anime, Ash would be an old man (or somehow ageless and still a 10 year old boy since he must have found the fountain of youth)

Ther would be 5 (Possible) ways fio for the anime to end

1. Ash/Pikachu dies (though the dub will sugarcoat that)

2. Team Rocket finnaly gives up on chasing Pikachu (will never happen in a million years)

3. Pikachu evolves without a thunderstone (in your dreams, Raichu fans)

4.Ash catches a legendary (now this is more like the games)

and (the most likely which probably will never happen no matter how many generatios there are)

5. Ash finnaly wins the Pokemon League tournament, fights the elite 4, and becomes champion
    Lol at the Raichu part.xD;
    I know one thing's for sure, Nintendo doesn't want children to America or even us older people burst into tears when Pikachu/Ash dies.xD;
    I personally believe the anime should conclude with Ash finally winning a regional tournament, and then recieving a note of some kind, from his father, telling him where to meet him. After a mini arc, ranging from five to twenty episodes, he locates his father, but it STILL doesn't reveal who it is. It only shows the expression on Ash's face.

The show pans to twenty years in the future... a pokemon league arena. There stands an aged Ash Ketchum, battling it out with his all star team of Pikachu, CHarizard, Venusaur, Blastoise, Snorlax, and a tentative sixth pokemon, against an unknown, but somewhat familiar opponent. The screen fades to black, with a single the end in the corner.

Then five years later an anime sequel is milked out because corporate television are money *****s (lolpokemonGX)
    Lmfao!!
    He should really make the rest of his pokemon fff-evolve.>.>
    The anime will end when Nintendo dies. Isn't that right, folks?
    You got a point there.xD; It seems endless lawl.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I hope the final arc will involve those that he started with. I miss Misty so much its crazy. I also hope Mewtwo comes back and Ash makes champion and is older. I wouldnt mind the main characters getting older like Naruto Shippuden,

They already are =/

I mean, technically speaking, Ash is 15-16

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    It seems to me that he's grown. He's more mature, a better battler (barely >_<) deeper voice (I know it's VA's) and is a wee bit taller depending on episode. Inconsistency ftw

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, I know the anime ending is inevitable. Personally, I think the Anime's ending will have the same impact on the Pokemon Games as the Super Mario Bros. Cartoons cancellation had on the Mario games. Meaning, none at all.

As for how I think it will end, before I state how I think it will end, let me just say what I doubt will happen:

Ash and Pikachu dying. While it is obvious that they will die someday, it certainly wouldn't be in the finale, unless they cut to them being old.

Ash meeting Ho-Oh, I doubt that that would signify the ending of the Show, especially given it's current treatment [in the first Brandon episode, they pretty much retconned the fact that it's searching for a pure-hearted trainer where it appeared to Ash, May, Max, Brock, and Scott [the last two would definitely not classify as pure-hearted], and even went as far as to have May see Ho-Oh first, not Ash.].

As for winning a pokemon league, doubt it. The Battle Frontier would more than handle that, and Ash still continued on his journey.

Now, for what I think is likely to happen, they'd probably have Ash disband Team Rocket for good. I also think that they should also give the definition of what a Pokemon Master truly is, as well as the exact parameters and mini-goals to become it, so that it can come full circle.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back