• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How is my UU team?

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2016
    I haven't made a competitive pokemon team or even just one competitive pokemon in over a year so I'm going to be pretty rusty. Even back then I didn't really know what I was doing. I'm thinking about making a UU team to get started again. I've only got 5 pokemon so far.

Arcanine @ Life Orb
    Flash Fire
    252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
    Adamant
    -Flare Blitz
    -Extreme Speed-
    -Close Combat
    -Crunch

Sceptile @ Sceptilite
    Overgrow
    252 SpA/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
    Timid
    -Leaf Storm
    -Dragon Pulse
    -Focus Blast
    -Earthquake

Tentacruel @ Black Sludge
    Liquid Ooze
    240 HP/ 244 Def/ 24 Spe
    Bold
    -Rapid Spin
    -Scald
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Acid Spray

Heracross @ Leftovers or Choice Band
    Guts
    252 Atk/ 4 Def/ 252 Spe
    Adamant
    -Swords Dance
    -Close Combat
    -Knock Off
    -Megahorn

Reuniclus @ ? (Leftovers if I replace Heracross or add choice band to him)
    Magic Guard
    252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 SpA
    Bold
    -Calm Mind
    -Psyshock
    -Focus Blast
    -Recover

I wasn't sure about adding Heracross, but I could replace him. As for that last spot I was thinking of a wall of some sort. Like I said, first team in over a year. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2016
    Personally, i would go with Jolly on Arcanine to get more outspeeds. I wouldn't go with earthquake on Sceptile either - it's better to use all special attacks, or go with swords dance physical attacker in which case you keep earthquake and get leaf blade and dragon claw. Maybe go with Flame/Toxic Orb and jolly nature or just choice scarf + moxie for Heracross (not fast enough to swords dance sweep)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    True
    But for Arcanina you should use bulldoze or iron tail instead of crunch probably

Back