• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how is the game

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Well, I've heard both sides of the argument regarding PBR. It seems to be one of those games where you either love it or hate it. If you ask me, it isn't worth spending 50 bucks on. But again, this is only me.

I recommend at least doing what I did and renting it first. If you like it then, then go for it. Ultimately, only you can decide if you like it or not.

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    So would I really need WiFi to enjoy the game? Cuz thats a bit of a problem for me...

*coughdialupcough*

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Well, for some people, that is the heart of the game, but I'm too lazy to get my Wii out here and get on WiFi using it. :0

Ariel

tsugi no mai, hakuren.
    Years
    Thanks for the opinions. It seems like it's another typical 3D Pokemon RPG.
    No story - good game-play, and naturally lush graphics.

I'll still get it. No matter what people say. Seeing my hard-trained Pokemon in full 3D glory is just rather satisfying to me. Also the attacks look about 10x cooler than usual. And...Surfing Pikachu...it's been YEARS since I had one. :(

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2008
    ok this is how the game works:
    you beat a stadium
    you do it again except play for a rental card
    until u get all the rental cards
    i beat one colloseum and im bord...
    that game stinks

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2020
    If you ask me pokemon battle revolution isnt worth getting its just: story< battling
    thats what it is to me even though i havent played it in fact youre better of wasting your money on super mario smash brawls or other games

Back