• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How long did it take for you to catch Mespirit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    This is how I caught him. I got my Scyther to use False Swipe on Mesprit until it was on 1 HP. I got my Gengar to use Hypnosis. And then on the next battle I got Wobuffet and caught him

It took me like 20 tries :D

Radikaru

moonrose
    Years
    It's a generally good idea to have a faster Pokémon on your team, and one that knows something that can put Mesprit to sleep.
    Once it's asleep, throw balls at it.

As for me, I haven't caught it because I don't much care for it. xD

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Unless you have a Wobuffet on your team, I wouldn't bother trying to catch it. Those roaming Pokemon are way too much of a pain without Shadow Tag.

Years
    I caught mine as soon as I got the poketch app for it.

Just keep switching routes until Mesprit is on the same route as you and quick ball it until you catch it. I used Golbat anyway, so I had a better chance =)

Years
    A high level Golbat works well with Mean Look.

It took me about 4 or 5 days of chasing after it, until I finally got it with a Quick Ball in the rainy route

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Easiest way: Master Ball or Wobbufet nuff said

Frustrating way: Golbat/Crobat with Mean Look at probably the same level as Mesprit, takes time with Quick Ball

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2008
    I caught mine as soon as I got the poketch app for it.

Just keep switching routes until Mesprit is on the same route as you and quick ball it until you catch it. I used Golbat anyway, so I had a better chance =)

That's what I did. Its really not THat hard. Just import a Master Ball from the GBA games.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
    Years
    • Age 116
    • I
    • Seen Apr 10, 2009
    5 minutes. Chased after it like a spaz then through a Master Ball, XD.

Years
    See, I was amazed that when he's at full health, he doesn't switch routes everry single time you do, like the beast trio. He just sits there. So I got him down into the red and then 'e started being tricky. I figured out that the best place to trap him is Jubilife, and if he heads down near Sandgem, you've got it made. It only took a few encounters after that to snag him with a Dusk Ball. ^^

~Chibi~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back