• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How Long did it take to beat the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2007
    I haven't beaten the Elite Four yet and I'm at 55 hours. I've been doing a lot of stuff in between - most of the sidequests, contests, lots of Underground mining - and my team was pretty underpowered after Victory Road, so I've had to train them all about ten levels higher. Still working on that, too!

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    I was around 30-50 hours on my Pokemon Diamond when I beat it, same as the person before me. Im up to around 77 hours of gameplay now:laugh:

m

Pokemon Rule. Simply Put.
    Years
    85 hours it took me because i lose at the elite a lot

I lost a lot too, thats why I borrowed my friends Rayquaza to beat them after my pokemon all died after the 3rd person.

I know, I feel guilty about doing it, and thats why I took my own pokemon and went back and beat the E4 again. It helped me from feeling really guilty lol.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    It really takes people more than one try on the E4? I've never had to go it more than once. I just buy like 20 revives, bring my legend and my starter, and a couple of way-too-low level guys that just take hits while I revive the other two. It hasn't failed me yet.

gplugia

JC.EXE
    Years
    My best time was 12:57. I rushed through the whole game with 1 pokemon, killed all the pokemon in my way:including palkia. If i try, then it takes me like 3-6 days.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
    I never lost once, not even against the Elite Four.

But it took me almost an entire month to complete Diamond. It got really boring training pokemon, plus I had to memorize all of their names.

Years
    I finished at 12:59... I was rushing through the entire game, beating everyone with Dialga, Empoleon, and Staraptor. They were so low at the Elite 4, I borrowed a friends Palkia to defeat them >_>;

shadowrep

Taking battles now
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    took me bout 60hrs kept on getting sidetracked through first gameplay

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    it took me about 19-20 hours. I trained a lot, to make sure i could beat each gym with ease.

Back