• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How LOW can you get?

Sh4dow

Becoming undone..
    Years
    Apparently my game was stolen from me. Also had a legit Jirachi level from Pokemon Channel. I got the game back, friend claimed he found it the other day. The game didn't have my Jirachi on it. How low can you get, having to steal someone elses just to get a Jirachi. Anyone else lose anything special in a similiar way?

EDIT :
    I miss my Jirachi :(

Last edited:

legendarysim

1337 Programmer
    Years
    Sh4dow said:
    Apparently my game was stolen from me. Also had a legit Jirachi level from Pokemon Channel. I got the game back, friend claimed he found it the other day. The game didn't have my Jirachi on it. How low can you get, having to steal someone elses just to get a Jirachi. Anyone else lose anything special in a similiar way?

EDIT :
    I miss my Jirachi :(

Aww, your friend is mean :/. Ask for it back or steal is cartilledge.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I wish I could give you my Jirachi ;o; or at least one off my Pokemon Channel... your friend was so mean to do that. ._.;

My cousin stole my brother's Articuno or something oO; I forget what he stole now. But it was one of those one-per-cart Pokemon.

Hyster-ia

Hyster-ia
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2006
    grandmaster192 said:
    You should beat him up and take your stuff back.

It's not your friend who did it, it was his sick mind, that told him to steal from his own friends..

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Well that sounds a bit to harsh just for a Jirachi...your freind is a greedy pig why didnt he just get pokemon channel or the pokemon colosseum bounus disc...

I too have had a pokemon stolen...and it was by my cousin *sigh* I miss my Suicune and i cant get it back coz somone nitwit restarted his game.

Fl0W:HHGURU

Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]
    Years
    What is the Pokemon Channel? When me and my brother had Pokemon Blue and Red my party pokemon were stronger than his when i used to battle him so what he did once was when i was asleep he released my best pokemon and then saved the game, i can tell you that hes not going to do it again ;)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've never had anyone steal any of Pokemon.... x__x
    Why would anyone do that when whoever they stole if from worked hard to get it? -sigh- Some people...

To SuperSonic: Pokemon Channel is a game that released awhile back for Gamecube. It was based off of the old Hey You Pikachu game, but its also very different. I believe it has to do with the Pokemon trying to get Pokemon shows (or channels, rather) to air on TV, and you have to help them with it...
    I've never played it, only read about it, so it's probably a little off....

Yumago

Santa Claws
    Years
    Well, the only thing I can advise you to do is do the stupid (but effective) thing: Talk to his parents. Unless he's some weird 20+ kid, I'm sure his parents still can talk some sence into him.

Just give them a call and show them it's your Jirachi by showing them the matching ID number. That's just theft. And you've got proof. I'm sure they'll understand, because it's something very valuable.

Kylie-chan

Years
    grandmaster192 said:
    You should beat him up and take your stuff back.
    You don't realise how immature that is, do you? Violence is never the answer. Just because one person stole doesn't mean you should lower yourself to beating them up. There are plenty of mature, diplomatic, sensible solutions. Beating someone up as revenge isn't one of them.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    he is no friend >0
    ask it for him back... if he says he doesnt have it dont treat him like a friend...

Kylie-chan

Years
    Mr_Smilie:) said:
    actually i would agree to beat them up or threaten them etc. thats how i get my own way at school ^^
    Then you're getting things the wrong way. -_-; Antagonising people will only bite you back one day.

+agrees with Munna+ He's not your friend if he steals from you. =/

Shadow Grovyle

Grovyle's Shadow
    Years
    This is the most wrong thing I have ever heard. He isn't your friend, a friend is not someone that steals from you. Especally if you have to buy something then he steals it. Why can't he get his own?

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
    never had anything stolon from me. but what his si x mind did was sick! if he just wanted for his Pokédex, he could of askd you to trade, just for a few mintues and trade iit back. my idea was maybe he released it into the wild or something.

i did lose a Game boy color game, called Doug's Big game. i was playing it at a fast food store when i lost it. havent found it since.

and i DO NOT agree with bulling. there are Conscquices for gettig caught fighting in my school.

Back