• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How many do you have?

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    I have like 15-20 feebas for a good nature to evolve it.
    I also have some oddishes and doduos from the safari zone from accidently throwing safari balls.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    On my Sapphire version I seriously have an entire box full of Skitties. (They're just so cuuuute! :3) I have over 20 Sneasels on Silver version. I've also gone through a few random breeding phases with pokemon like Surskit and Shellder and even Magikarp oO.

*post edited*

Ah, and Snorlax4Eva, I've had the same problem with accidentally catching Oddish. I probably have about 13 of those now. I hate oddish >>

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Um probaly chanseys I have 7 chanseys in my computer and I have six pink scaled chanseys on the back of my T-card ^_^

Years
    I have around 24 Delibirds. I was looking for a shiny, and decided to work towards better IVs in the process. I ought to see if any with good natures+Hustle have a strong HP:Physical. Each of them has AA.

Last edited:

mcd1080

Professional At Computers!
    Years
    • Age 49
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I got 41 mewtwos! I got it off pokemon Red. You know that glitch when you go to Viridian City.

Back