• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many hour(s) have you spent on D/P?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
  • I've got 65:32 so far on Diamond. But on Pearl I'm at 1:23 I think? I've got addicted to one, so I rarely play the other. XD

I got the games one week after the release, and believe me, once school is out, those hours will be way up there.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    pff.. don't be a twig and say that.. if i could i was already at 400 hours.. if i was younger than 17 i would even want to be on 600 hours

Sorry, but I don't even think that is possible. In the 3 weeks its been out, you would only have about 350 hours. Unless you can defy time, I'm pretty sure my 204:50 hours is pretty much the climax of gaming.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Sorry, but I don't even think that is possible. In the 3 weeks its been out, you would only have about 350 hours. Unless you can defy time, I'm pretty sure my 204:50 hours is pretty much the climax of gaming.

Unless you import from Japan.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I've clocked over 100 hours as of yesterday and I haven't even beaten the Elite 4 yet. I fail. XD;

Though, in my defence, most of those hours are probably from leaving the game on and in front of me while I was on the computer. I tend to forget it's there when I'm on MSN and such. It took me about an hour to beat one gym leader because of that once. XD;

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2007
    I beat the game at 35 hours, and my current play time is 8o hours. Pretty much all that additional playtime is because of wifi

PokemonXP

Platinum Battler
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2010
    I have about I think 40 hrs for League and about 102 hrs right now. I'm just trying to get all the pokemon for the pokedex.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    I have been playing for nearly 70 hours and I am SOMEWHERE VERY CLOSE to filling up meh dex. And most of the ones I haven't found are in the Elite 4.

Psi Yamaneko

Lunatic Pandora
    Years
  • 164 hours, got it the day it came out. If my temp agency hadn't taffed me over, and I was working, that would be less.

I uhm. I also have a horrible tendency to just leave the game on when I'm on the computer, without playing it, so it keeps climbing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back