• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How many hours are logged onto your game?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    How many hours are logged onto your game? I've currently got 954:25 on mine!! I've been playing this same game file for a looooong time... :(

How many times have you defeated the Elite Four? (You can view this by looking at your Hall Of Fame on the PC) I've beaten them 649 times.

I'm trying to raise as many different types of pokemon up to Lv.100 as I can WITHOUT the use of Rare Candies and all that crap. I've already gotten 2 boxes full of different Lv.100 pokemon. I guess that's why I've been at this game so long. (I already have all 386 pokemon in my pokedex.)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Emerald: 282 hours, E4 beaten 35 times, 200 Hoenn Pokedex (FEEBAS!!), 328 National

Sapphire: 4 hours, haven't faced E4 yet (just using this game to make Secret Base locations in my Emerald)

Firered: 135 hours, E4 beaten 13 times, 210 Kanto Pokedex, 278 National

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    �*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Hmmm, well, Ruby is the game that I play on the most so:

Hours: 229:05
    Elite 4 Beaten 53 times
    186 Pokemon caught, going for a complete Pokedex

�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦�*♣♥♦

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2006
    I'd find it boring lvling all up to 100...all im doing is trying to complete the pokedex mon:rambo: :bandit: :shocked:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Time total-300:45 hours
    Pokemon Dex-375/386
    Level of Pokemon under level 50- only 2
    Battle frontier symbols-7 Silver 4 Gold
    Level of Pokemon in level 100- I have no idea.
    Sorry for bragging

~Dark Venusaur

Last edited:

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    DV, could you please explain how you can have over 250 Pokes above Lv50 (not to mention Battle Frontier symbols) in only 300 hours? That just sounds crazy to me. Did you trade/train a lot of your Pokes from other versions? Just curious.

Myuuvuirocon

Mew+vee+Vulpix=Me!!!
    Years
    I have about 300 hours + on my Sapphire game. it twas my 1st Pokémon game, so it's my best... :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2006
    Sapphire is the game I play most right now: 117 hours.

Though, that isn't the longest time for me. My Pokémon Yellow version is 500+ hours, and I can't remember how many times I beat the Elite Four. (I've reset the game since then.)

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    I've only got Emerald...

Time played: 2:13
    Pokedex: 4

Yeah, I haven't played it that much, but then, I only just got the game, and other things have been keeping me busy.

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    I once has 145 Hours on my game, But then i Restarted it, so now i have 36 hours and up to the Elite four.

Back