• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How many hours are logged onto your game?

Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2006
    On my Emerald time: 854:71 elite 4 :52times
    sapphire : 539:43 elite4: 38
    ruby: 443:26 elite4: 74
    all pokedex complete each game!

________________________________________________________________________________________
    www.poke-lab.piczo.com itz me site go on it its da best pokemon site in de world!

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
    pokemontrainer_samuel said:
    wow u sum kinda mad fellar or sumthing. Mebbe u should try defeating Elite 4 with Just 1 pokemon. Its kinda fun n mad at da same time n I just use 1 Leppa Berry throughout da whole pokemon league.

That's not mad or hard. If one just starts with Swampert and goes with him until end, when he reaches Elite 4 and has Ice Beam for grass it really easy. He has no other weakness except grass. It's a classic :)

Anyway, my time in pokemon overall was about 200 hours, all spread in FR, LG, Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald. I don't have the exact numbers because I don't have all the respective save games.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    uuum....
    Pokemon Blue: around 90 hours
    Yellow: 33 Hours (I'm replaying that one)
    Crystal: Somewhere around 40 hours, before it got erased.
    Ruby: Around 60 hours, I believe.
    FireRed: Around 30 hours before it got erased...
    LeafGreen: 35 Hours (Thats the one I'm currently playing)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've deleted my games a few times when I get bored...Red and Silver before I deleted the games was about 300 hours, now my Silver has about 130 hours and my Red version has been deleted a few times because I wanted to get all the start and fossil pokemon on Silver and currently it has about 40 hours.

Years
    Doom Hammer said:
    That's not mad or hard. If one just starts with Swampert and goes with him until end, when he reaches Elite 4 and has Ice Beam for grass it really easy. He has no other weakness except grass. It's a classic :)

Anyway, my time in pokemon overall was about 200 hours, all spread in FR, LG, Sapphire, Ruby and Emerald. I don't have the exact numbers because I don't have all the respective save games.

Good thinking dood. didnt really hit me bout swampert having only a weakness till now. but it aint hard. Its just mad coz hardly ne1 would think of it lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    I've been playing my Sapphire game for a little over 190 hours; my Gold cartridge is around 86 hours or so. ^-^

Katakoe

Blah!
    Years
    Ive played my sapphire 126+ hours, Ive defeated the lite four and everything, Now I'm jut trying to catch all the Pokemon.. Just can't find that Feebas. >.o

I have 300+ hours on a yellow version once, till I left it at school once. ;;

Person McPerson

Immortal and Immoral
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    PMcP- My stats:
    Emerald: 220:27
    Hoenn Dex: 188
    National Dex: 226
    Badges: 8
    Silver Symbols: 1
    Gold Symbols: 0
    Beaten E4: 52 times