• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen how many level 100 do you have

dark_mongo

Iam dark!
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 22, 2006
    my gold...lost count.my sapphire i have 1 it took me only 1 day to get to that level!

ace557

Master Of Light
    Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2013
    full of ?s arnt we?

i have three lv 100's Swampert,Blaziken, and Sceptile yes i have both games and two GBA's (ones an SP i got for X-mas)

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2004
    Wow... I don't have any, the closest I've got is a level 62 charizard in my Blue... But I'm guessing you guys don't start your game over as much as I do, usually once I catch all the legendaries I'll restart.

Well, I've had a lvl 70 Rayquaza, but Charizard is the highest level I've trained someone to...

Also, how many of you guys used cheats/safari trick/daycare trick to get your level 100s?

Last edited:

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • I used GS to catch some of the old-skool Pokemon for Sapphire but I trained them!
    Sapphire: 316

For Ruby, I did not cheat!
    Ruby: 202

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I've had a few over time, in my red and blue games my starters often got to 100... same for gold and silver... haven't gotten anything in R/S up to 100 yet though, haven't gotten bored enough yet *shrug*

so probably like 10-15 somewhere, it's always my starters

Back