• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen How many Lv 100 Pokemon do you have?

black dog

The plum has been picked
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2008
    my friend gave me a free lvl 100 raichu. it was rare candied though. im trying to train my blastoise to lvl 100 in sapphire. its lvl 85

Years
    I don't purposely train them past level 75-ish, I don't see the point when you can beat the league/battle frontier with a pokémon on level 70.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    haha like

30 :P

although i dont have my sapphire anymore.. dunno where it is

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2012
    I had 4 boxes full of them... (in Sapphire) that was my 443 hour game, full pokedex, no cheats. Then one day I dropped my GBA and the game wouldn't save anymore. I literally cried. xD

Im not a noob

Read my name, BECAUSE I'M NOT!
    Years
    I have 13 (Yes I counted)

Mewtwo (Traded from my FireRed)
    Tyranitar (FireRed)
    Salamence
    Metagross
    Umbreon (From FireRed, then breeded)
    Espeon (From FireRed, then breeded)
    Entei (FireRed again :P)
    Kingdra
    Flygon
    Raichu (With Volt tackle(ftw!!!))
    Blaziken (From Ruby)
    Swampert (From Sapphire)
    Sceptile

If you're wondering, yes I did work hard to get all of these Pokémon because I got them all from games that I own. (Yes, I do have 2 GBAs and a link cable...(I got my second one from a friend because he said he was too old for it))

Years
    I only had one Level 100 Pokemon that I raised which was Medicham in my Sapphire version. I had a few others that were in the mid-90s but I never got them to Level 100.

Kronos1000

Fear my nonhacked Lv100 Deoxys
    Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2011
    I've got 5: Deoxys NOT HACKED!, Rayquaza, Sceptile, Blastoise and Sableye No weakness >:) I'm raising a Scizor now, he has high stats :0

JL3

FIRE AND DRAGON POKEMON TAMER!
    Years
    I HAVE both a lv 91 HO-OH and lv 91 RAQUAZA, BUT BOTH ARE IN DIFFRENT GAMES, HO-OHS IN PEARL AND RAQUAZAS in fire red.

*xPokemon-Ninja-Girlx*

Starting a Riot!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    I'm going to train my Pokemon later see if I can get Vaporeon and Espeon to level 100 before I leave for the week.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2008
    i have a lv 100 spiritomb that i got for my untouched dialga.Yay!and i only asked for one above lv 50.Whoopee!then there was jirachi...got a mew for him.lv 100,both gone,so i only have i legit one,i have a mew shiny,but i prefer not to use him any morre,my next lv 100 progect is my 10 aniv celebi,hes apart of my one legend team.Yay! one legend!oh,and my lv100 nightmare(Da spiritomb has dat nick name,saved me from training my lv 33 spiritomb.Face my Almighty Normals!

Jari

Kyogredude
    Years
    I have about 35 level 100 Pokémon. I'm still training Pokémon to level 100 every now and then.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    i dont train them to level 100 unless i want to add them to my team-pool (my set ov ev trained 100's that i like) i now have 10 level 100s. (2 of them are milotic. one for special attack, other for special defence.

Aerodactyl
    Heracross
    Arcainine
    Milotic
    Alakazam
    Salamence (strong, but i dont like salamence much)
    gengar
    Milotic (shiny)
    Skarmory
    Absol

Back