• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how many lv 100 pokemon you got

Years
    I currently have 4 Level 100 Pokemon - Tyranitar, Typhlosion, Mew, and Lugia. I traded them from my Crystal version over to the N64 Boxes on Pokemon Stadium 2, and as far as I know, they're still there.

I had a lot more at one point in time, but they got deleted for various reasons (i.e. games breaking on me). I ended up losing 6 Level 100's from the Red Version and 4 from the Crystal Version.

On my Emerald version, I don't have any Level 100 Pokemon, but I have a Lapras that's getting pretty close (I think it's at Level 91 or 92, but I haven't checked in a while).

Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022

counting them all up is so boring but then training them is worse but they are all trained myself. none of em are ev trained.

my faves are
    blaziken
    charizard
    blastoise
    venasaur
    and milotic

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    The first pokemon I ever got to 100 was a Feraligatr. But he's gone now... On my LeafGreen I have lv. 100 Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Nidoking, Arcanine, Ninetales, Scyther, Jolteon, Aerodactyl, Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Mewtwo, Typhlosion, Tyranitar, Sceptile, Swampert, Blaziken, Metagross, Rayquaza, Registeel, Latios, and 2 Latias'. So 24 I guess.

Back