• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many of you speak a second language?

PokéboxHub

A Pokébox for every Pokémon! ;)
Years
  • I guess it would be like, being able to have a conversation and fully understand the other, while conveying your thoughts in a way that makes perfect sense for the receiver.
    Seems perfectly fair and a totally achievable goal if you put your mind into it. I'm trying to learn Dutch at the moment, and that's basically my goal. It's always important to know how to communicate in different languages, and it's fun, so why not? ;) good luck!

smocks

fiat lux
    Years
  • I sadly don't :( just only bits and pieces

I was supposed to know one of the very many languages my parents know but they'd tired teaching them all at once when I was tiny that it didn't work out. English was the only one that stuck because that's the national language over here. (The very many languages include: Arabic, Ilonggo, Mandarin, Spanish, & Tagalog)

Back