• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] How many pokemon can i have in Pokemon Essential?

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi dear pokecommunity, this is my first message here. i have a simple question: What is the pokemon limit in essentials? i googled for it but did nothing found. is there any script for increase the limit? i know pokemon infinite fusion has thousands of pokemon. but what is the exactly number limit? have a great day to all :)

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2022
    The simple answer is this it is unlimited. Just add your pokemon to pbs/pokemon.txt

DarrylBD99

Content Creator and Game Developer
    Years
  • Basically like Subhajit and भाग्य ज्योति said, it is pretty much unlimited. It really just depends on how creative can you get and when you start to run out of ideas. Other than that, you can define as much fakemon as you want.

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • as far as species go, it's unlimited, as far as pokemon a trainer can own, that depends on the number of boxes you have, which can be modified to a higher number

Back