• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many pokemon do you own in D/P?

How many Pokemon do you own in D/P?

• Total voters
    Years
    and anyway wouldnt ya'll be satisfied to get the pokemon legit instead of hacking arceus, cause that means u didnt "cath em all" u "catched some hacked the rest" hehe

Lmao. It would be funny if they did change the slogan from "Gotta' Catch 'em All" to "Gotta' Catch Some and Hack the Rest". :D

I have finished the national dex, but I didn't hacke the events. I've got the legit E4 glitch Pokémon and then I traded for Arceus who I released as soon as I got his data into my game.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    I didn't hack Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus, just the sidequest events to find them, so since it's the exact same Pokemon I would have received had I attended event (which Hell will freeze over before it happens) the Pokemon themselves remain 100% legit.

Luminous_Reaver

Never good enough
    Years
    I didn't hack Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus, just the sidequest events to find them, so since it's the exact same Pokemon I would have received had I attended event (which Hell will freeze over before it happens) the Pokemon themselves remain 100% legit.

Legit Pokemon obtained illegitimately are not legit.

Mr.Squishy

Pokemon Breeder!
    Years
    im just about to start the elite4 (im at the elite4 but im training my poke's) and ive owned 30 pokemon, but it does not really matter if you catch them, in pokemon pearl it's if you've seen them. so "You Gotta See 'em All!" xD Roflmao ive seen round about 135 pokes :D and i dont have the nat. dex

Back