• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many Pokemon have you defeated?

Sho7gun

IV Inquisitor
Years
  • 600hours in and i had NO idea you could find this out....thanks "Naykd" :) :)

So far i have defeated : 16,012 Pokemon....

I thought it would be something like that.....pokeradar, effort value training, it all adds up :S does anyone know if Battle Tower counts towards this figure? I only ask because you dont get experience, effort values, or dex entries from the battle tower.

EDIT!: seeing as Naykd is posting the rest so am i :P

Caught: 298 (even though my dex is seen 419 caught 389!!)
    Egg: 436
    Fishing: 607 :|

How on earth have i managed to have more eggs than caught monsters and then seen more fish than eggs?!?!

Years
  • 600hours in and i had NO idea you could find this out....thanks "Naykd" :) :)

So far i have defeated : 16,012 Pokemon....

I thought it would be something like that.....pokeradar, effort value training, it all adds up :S does anyone know if Battle Tower counts towards this figure? I only ask because you dont get experience, effort values, or dex entries from the battle tower.

EDIT!: seeing as Naykd is posting the rest so am i :P

Caught: 298 (even though my dex is seen 419 caught 389!!)
    Egg: 436
    Fishing: 607 :|

How on earth have i managed to have more eggs than caught monsters and then seen more fish than eggs?!?!

I think Battle Tower counts towards the defeated figure but just not have new entries on your pokedex..

You may have some evolved Pokemon from that 389 figure so the whole line of evolution only counts towards 1 caught :P

Sho7gun

IV Inquisitor
    Years
  • i think your right about my caught to dex caught figures, also i used the pal park alot to import monsters from emerald....either way ive been chaining a bit today so when this chain ends ill check out my defeated figure :)

Chain Over......anyway....

Pokemon Defeated: 16146
    So ive defeated 134 monsters today....
    SWEET! :D

Last edited:
    Years
  • i think your right about my caught to dex caught figures, also i used the pal park alot to import monsters from emerald....either way ive been chaining a bit today so when this chain ends ill check out my defeated figure :)

Chain Over......anyway....

Pokemon Defeated: 16146
    So ive defeated 134 monsters today....
    SWEET! :D

Haha yeah I use the Pal Park quite a bit as well as of late. But last weekend I pretty much levelled up a Poliwrath from Level 46 to 100 in one night (took about nearly 6 hours to do) and it was quite insane. It was definitely worth it though as it was for a Japanese SS Groudon on the GTS :)

What I didn't realise was my money had gone all the way to $999,999 and I didn't realise till I went to the Game Corner last night and bought some coins. :embarrass

Ah well.

Sho7gun

IV Inquisitor
    Years
  • I pretty much levelled up a Poliwrath from Level 46 to 100 in one night
    Dude! you are crazy :) it can take me up to 6hours to get a monster from lvl 1 to lvl 50 with the right Effort Values!! I take it that Groudon is now a puddle of washed up sediment :P I like Groudon....but not that much. I much more of a Kyogre Person

Its harsh when you throw away about 3 hours worth of money due to maxed out. I have the opposite problem, Im constantly having to VS Seeker the old people below Hearthome near the Pokemon Mansion lol.
    Max Repels, Proteins,Irons etc....whatever one I happen to need at the time.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dude! you are crazy :) it can take me up to 6hours to get a monster from lvl 1 to lvl 50 with the right Effort Values!! I take it that Groudon is now a puddle of washed up sediment :P I like Groudon....but not that much. I much more of a Kyogre Person

Its harsh when you throw away about 3 hours worth of money due to maxed out. I have the opposite problem, Im constantly having to VS Seeker the old people below Hearthome near the Pokemon Mansion lol.
    Max Repels, Proteins,Irons etc....whatever one I happen to need at the time.

Well I did turn off the Battle Scene so that actually cut a bit of time but yeah I'm planning on putting that Groudon on my HeartGold to do the Jade Orb thing :P

I just didn't realise about the money thing so it may have been maxed out for a whole day. But yeah those two old people give out a lot of money. If only they both battled with 2 Pokemon...

Back