• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many shadow pokemon have u caught!

Shadow Pokemon?

• none

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • 1 - 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11 - 20

• 21 - 30

• 31 - 40

• 40 +

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of them

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • I can't keep track

• Total voters

mew_master

(don't)ignore paranthesees
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2005
    the first time i beat the game i tried to catch all of them but i failed to catch skarmory, metagross, and tyranitar. and i'm in the process of beating the game again, and i'm only catching the ones i'm using in my team, so basically only whichever starter i choose and the legendary dogs

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
    I think I have like 10... but I haven't beat the game yet, if that means anything. xD

(Wow, first time in a Pokemon Forum in a really long time XD )

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    last last summer or when ever it came outs summer i got all pokemon purified and got ho-oh :P just need to transfer to my fr now

Shiny Lugia

Scyther Lover ;)
    Years
    I've caught all of the Shadow pokemon. Still purifying them, but when I finish Ho-oh will be mine! By the way, Yang Liu Vader, aren't there only 48 pokemon in Collseum?

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I would ahve to say I like caught around 34 or so... and i dont even play it anymore. lol I played it when it first came out and for a week.

Back