• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many starters do you have?

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2009
    All 13, yeah that's right, I included Pikachu, the suckiest of the lot. But I have them all in their fully evolved forms tho...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Hmm... Let me see...
    If I count Platinum's and Pearl's...

Infernape
    Empoleon
    Blaziken
    Swampert

Aw, that's all...

varial295

A pokemon researcher
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2010
    ive got every1 one from every region so ya ill kill all of ya

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I've got all of Kanto's, Hoenn's and Sinnoh's. I traded them all from my brothers and sisters games, but I haven't got any from Johto aww.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • I have:

Venusaur (LV.100)
    Blastoise (LV.100)
    Charmander
    Charizard (LV.100)
    Feraligatr (LV.100)
    Quilava (LV.100)
    Meganium (LV.100)
    Sceptile
    Combusken
    Blaziken (LV.100)
    Swampert
    Torterra
    Infernape
    Empoleon (LV.100)

Yeah, the majority of them are at level 100.
    I got the Johto starters from a freind who had colleseum and was nice enough to breed them for me :D. I didn't try to get a complete set of each one. Having them in their fully evolved stages was enough for me.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • i only have prinplup atm but plan to get all three hoenn starters from emerald, bulbasaur from my brothers pokemon ruby (hes got two or three of them from breeding lol)

AuraAshley

Wê'll §†å¥ £ðrêvêr †hï§ wå¥
    Years
  • Simple as the title. How many starters do you have. Did you never get another, did you trade or release yours do you have them all. Just give a number and list them in any evolution. If you have any complete sets (i.e. Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip: Complete Hoenn Set) list them too.

Me?

Treecko
    Torterra
    Charizard
    Quilava
    Blaziken
    Monferno
    Swampert
    Empoleon

Eight in total, one from every region (even Johto :D).

2 complete sets

Hoenn
    Sinnoh

How about you!

to make the list shorter, which ones DONT i have =] >>>i have all, thank-you action replay<<<

Black Omega Zero

Ware Wa Meshia Nari GHAHAHAHA!
    Years
  • I have all of them, in their final forms... I also have the 2nd forms of some of them... (I had to breed the other ones, to complete my pokedex, and evolve them...)

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    I have four.

*Torterra, my starter.
    *Infernape and Empoleon. A friend traded me his, I bred them with Ditto and traded back, and raised the hatchlings to their final forms.
    *Venusaur, traded from LeafGreen as a Bulbasaur bred off my starter.

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    I had all 12 starters on my game :D and I had once made it a mission to have all 36; but i got upto 34 and quit without breeding myself another Chikorita and Turtwig \

Years
  • Let's see:
    Blaziken(4) Empoleon Infernape Feraligatr(2) Wartortle Charmeleon Charizard Totodile(3) Chimchar(2) Treecko Charmander Grotle Bayleef Torterra
    I'm getting more

Back