• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many THREADS u created r CLOSED?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    I've made about 100 something threads...And I think like 30 of them were closed XD

Jash Ibanez

Wazup dude!!!
    Years
    After i read the post of "star" i felt better about myself XP now i have like 6 and only 2 of them were closed, but at least one of those 6 was a hot thread and is this one XD

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    I've only created my hello thread, but the forums+my net were screwing up so it came through twice. So only one locked. Go me.

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    I made 4 threads.
    One has been closed, because I was psoting about something which was already there^^

PsiUmbreon

Proud Dark-Type
    Years
    I don't think I have ever made threads that have been closed... however I can proudly say I have been an indirect cause of a few threads, and even an entire forum to be shut down... Yeah, I'm that evil.

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
    Abskull said:
    Really, that's none of your buisness. This is a pretty stupid thread -_-. You might have 6 threads closed Jash.

Aw, now come on... if it were so stupid there wouldn't have been such a big jump on it so quickly. I think he had a neat idea, and it's definitely one I haven't seen before. :P

Okay, I'll bite... lessee here... I've created 28 threads and 10 of 'em have been closed... but I can explain! Honest!

8 were questions I'd asked, and once they'd been answered, there was no longer a need for the threads so the mods closed 'em. :)

1 was an FAQ I wrote about catching Latios and Latias, and the mod closed it to move my info into the R/S FAQ.

1 was a complaint I made in the Community questions and feedback forum about spam that had been sent to my PM box. :P After I'd made the report there was no longer a need for the thread. And that's pretty much it. :P Cool idea for a poll, even though there isn't really a poll involved, lol.

Back