• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many time have YOU beaten the E4?

Gooberdued

< Is friggin' awesome
    Years
    How many times have YOU beaten the E4?

57 for me, I think I got up to 100+ on Emerald though *goes to check Emerald*

Anyways, I was just curious, but how many times have you beaten the Elite Four?

Last edited:

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    On my sapphire, still going from 2004, i have 300+ E4 defeats
    I have 6 on my Diamond :P

Chonlel48

'Tallica and computers ftw
    Years
    3 times for me. My Pokemon aren't at the point where the E4 is the best lvl source yet. But I do have a Blissey that needs 20 lvls to catch up with the rest of my team... then 47 lvls to be "Wi-fi Battle Ready"

Dark Destiny

Your Destiny is in your hands
    Years
    um lemme think. five =)
    for some reason, i don't seem to lvl up on the E4 like i used to in the other generations. probably because of Vs Seeker

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Not many times, for me. I never found any point in beating them again- there are better trainers to farm EXP and money off of.

Tadano_nika

Mononoke
    Years
    just once :P

I got busy with filling my pokedex/breeding/training.
    Don't feel like beating them over and over again. they won't remember it anyways.

0 times on Diamond... lawl... I suck...
    I took me ages till I got there. trading/catching/breeding/training pokemon was more fun then getting to the elite4 :P

Thunder Beam

My Current Team on Diamond
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    On my Diamond, I have beat them 35 times to increased the level of my lower level pokemons.

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
    Beat them 260-270 times on Emerald (forget what exactly) but only once on Pearl. After I beat them I went straight into rebreeding my team and havent got around to levelling a full team up high enough yet

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    ive beaten them only twice with one pokemon: level 100 torterra

Back