• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How many times have you beat the pokemon league?

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2010
    I am currently on my 76th run of the pokemon league.
    I don't know why I do it so much I guess it's just the easiest way to level pokemon up to evolve or just to get to lvl 100.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    A few times. Just for the 'lulz' and training all my team to level 100.
    So maybe about 50 or so.
    Also, I'm pretty sure it's 'beaten'.

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    Somewhere around 50. I find it boring after the first... 5 times. =\

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Well I don't know the exact number. I think in Pokemon Pearl it's around the 30's because of EV training.

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • around 3-5 times i think its to boring so i battle against trainers in the battle zone instead to lv up

Years
  • None in Pearl, none in Platinum. I haven't gotten that far in Platinum yet, but in Pearl...well, lets just say I got a message sent to me when my level 51 Staraptor was defeated by a level 51 Dustox. I had a type advantge, yet I was still miserably pwned. I managed to beat it, but as the battle went on, I decided to start over and keep stopping to massivly level up(which is why I can barely stand to play them...all that leveling up gets boring.. The D/P/Pl Elite Four have to be the strongest I've ever seen the Elite Four...well, next to the R/B/Y/FR/LG Elite Four. But if I recall, Loreli, the first member of the Gen I Elite Four didn't start out with a level 51 Pokemon. Nor did any of the other first members of the Elite Four.

?

[b][color=cyan]Clueless[/b][/color]
    Years
  • I think in Diamond I beat it about 11 times, not sure. Just to lvl up some of my pokemon and in Platinum 0 times xD I'm working on it!

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • In Diamond and Pearl I've beaten it countless times, but the same cannot be said about Platinum. The enhanced E4 is just too hard. ;_;

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
  • Diamond: 162
    Platinum: One! Yay!

Worst part is is that the Platinum Elite Four are way stronger, therefore, more exp. But I'm sure you all knew that already, right?

Back