• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How many?

How many new Pokemon?

• Less than 50

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • 50-65

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • 65-80

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • 80-100

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • 100-125

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • 125-150

Votes: 16 34.0%

• Total voters

Micans

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2006
    I voted 125-150. 100 at the least, but I expect around 135 again.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I wouldn't want to see too many new Pok?mon. 50 would be enough for me, but I reckon Nintendo will have about 100 new Pok?mon in store for us.

Roffle

Banned
    Years
    'ou might be right there, D/P could be a reflection of G/S tradition of evos/pre-evos of familar faces and about 100 monsters. We'll have to wait and see I guess.

Ketay

Keyblade Master
    Years
    My guess is 80-100... Although hopefully there will be more (and hopefully my favorite old ones will be in it ^^).

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Atleast 100. Maybe enough for 500 total. That would still be in the 100-125 range.

♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦♠♣♥♦

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    I doubt they'll even get to one hundred.

The Ruby and saphire pokemon are no way as good as the earlier ones, I think they'll be hard pushed to do 50.

Hey come on people you give it a try! it's not that easy

Rayquaza 55

Dragon Master
    Years
    I agree Crosman It would be great to have all pokemon a 3-step evolution. Also a baby onix or scyther would be nice even something like a new scyther evolution without metal coat or an onix evolution too.and something like a baby voltorb or evolution electrode......I voted 100-125

Last edited:
    Years
    I would Rather see Steelix evolve one more time since Onix has very bad stats.

I would also support a lower form of Onix as well.

Hopefully they make Bigger pokemon instead of all these small frys, I mean they can still make smaller pokemon but they also need to make bigger ones.

Years
    • MD
    • Seen Mar 17, 2007
    Rayquaza 55 said:
    and something like a baby voltorb or evolution electrode......
    Maybe they could call it Volty lol.
    Crosman said:
    Hopefully they make Bigger pokemon instead of all these small frys, I mean they can still make smaller pokemon but they also need to make bigger ones.
    Ya I found with the newer generations so many small frys came out of the woodwork so I like to see more bigger ones, the least they could do is make more mid sized ones like around how big the Eevee's evolutions are but no more Pok?mon as small a Togepi unless its a pre-evolution (Baby).

And though I wouldn't like to see more small frys I would like it to get to the point where one day you will be able to get a baby version of all Pok?mon when mating. Course if that was done it mean more Friendship evolutions but since there are so few as it is that wouldn't be a problem.

As for how many new Pok?mon, there probably will be at least 100 but a decent portion of those will be evolutions and pre-evolutions of Pok?mon we have already seen so its not like they all will be new faces to us. And I think that's a good assumption considering the majority of the Pok?mon we know will be in the next generation are either evolutions or pre-evolutions of Pok?mon we have already seen.

Last edited:

Roffle

Banned
    Years
    Ziggy said:
    I doubt they'll even get to one hundred.

The Ruby and saphire pokemon are no way as good as the earlier ones, I think they'll be hard pushed to do 50.

Hey come on people you give it a try! it's not that easy

LOLMAOROFL HAHAHA

Making Pokemon aint hard. Ive made more than 400 myself brother.

Rayquaza 55

Dragon Master
    Years
    Call me crazy but I would like them to work on the legendaries like baby legends or ones that evolve.

Example-Breed Ditto and Suicune together and get a small water dog.

Or train Regi Rock to level 60 and get a Huge Rock Pokemon.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    Rayquaza 55 said:
    Call me crazy but I would like them to work on the legendaries like baby legends or ones that evolve.

Example-Breed Ditto and Suicune together and get a small water dog.

Or train Regi Rock to level 60 and get a Huge Rock Pokemon.

I second that for ablility to get better natures

Back