• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen How much did you pay for your version of Heartgold or Soulsilver?

silvanarrow

A figment of your imagination
    Years
    I think my Gamestop had advertised the price at around $35, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were more because of the Pokewalker.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
    I think my Gamestop had advertised the price at around $35, but it wouldn't surprise me if it were more because of the Pokewalker.
    It is, I reserved it at GameStop. The boxes say $35, but I paid $42.79, including the tax, for it. HG/SS is just $5 more then a normal DS game, most likely because of the PokeWalker as I said.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2010
    Do you get the Pokewalker automatically when you order the game?
    Yes the pokewalker comes with the game.

I spent about 40 dollars for the game and now I can't wait for it to come out. I work at a bank right next door to the gamestop I reserved it from so I will have no problem walking over to the store and picking it up at my lunch.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    EB games here doesn't have an exact price but right now their database says twelve thousand dollars but they say they're nearly certain that's gonna change. So it's probably something like 80 or 90 NZD. Stupid insanely high GST rates and stupid government for not spending tax money properly causing them to rise again.

MarioRocks08

No Longer Using This Account
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    I paid 80 plus tax since the price of them went up and I had to update my preorder. The owner even gave me a free hat!

Years
    The price at my local Gamestop is $39.99, I only put $5 down on each. Usually I wouldn't pay more than $35 for a new ds game, but considering the pokewalker and figure, I think its worth the extra $5 ;)

Back