• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much do you value your online friends?

How much do you value your online friends?

• Alot.

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • A bit.

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • None atall.

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • I don't have any friends.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    Yeah, how much do you value your online friends? I have about three or four people that I value quite highly and I tell them things I wouldn't want my friends in real life to know..

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Um, just a few. I tell some special people online what I tell few people in life. Just depends on what they act like or who they are.

Dark Mightyena

The Dark Trainer
    Years
    I have like.. 4-6 or some where around there. That I tell about my problems here, and family problems. And all that, I treat them like family. Like my own brother/sister.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    My friends online have been better friends than most people I know. I have a best friend offline, who I talk to everyday, and they'll never be better friends than her, but I care about my friends online more than they might know

[Fear_Itself]

I am your worst nightmare.
    Years
    I honestly think I make better friends online than in real life.
    I tell some (or most) of my friends online what I wouldn't tell the friends I know personally.
    It's much easier to communicate with people online than off the computer, well, atleast for me.
    So, I value my online friends very much.

McGraw

hoppipola
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    It's very difficult to become close with anyone online; you can never be sure that they are the same personality in real life. I have online friends and I do value them, but I tend to keep them at arms length.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I value them as much as the people I know in RL. I seem to have alot of fun with them too!

xo*hugs.n.kisses*ox

Never Let Go <3
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2006
    I value them loads and loads because they value me. Hey, we are "friends"....

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Well seeing as how most of my friends are online, I value them more ^^, I only have one friend off line. Shes my cuzin xD, and I don't get to see her very often, so we're not as close as I am with some people online.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Definately.Although I try to balance my value for RL and online friends equally.

So definately yes.I value online friends alot ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I value my Online friends more than my offline friends I feel more comfortable with my online ones

Am I one matty?

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I value my friends a little more online than irl. I do have friends irl...but not as much as online. I only have a few offline...not too many. I do value everyone, but it is a little more than others. Online Friends > Offline friends

Goblinaro #4

Goblin King
    Years
    I value my online friends a ton. They usually help me out in excruciating situations. The ones that i value the most right now is Greta and Acer(Acer's on Surrealchat.net)

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    it varies sometimes.....they are my best friends,but at the same time,.....I gotta keep watch(but only 1%)you guys know that there are......evil people out there...and since this place would attract kids as well,....I study the way people reply and stuff.....to see if they are real or not....catch my drift?...I didn't wanna reply to this,because,....well,it would probably hurt people's fellings,but I'm not passive...so...yea...

Years
    I value a couple or so...

I can't really put my full trust in them because I don't really know them personally and face to face unlike my real life friends who I go out to movies and have lunch with them and such... well you get the idea...>>

Back