• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much drama are you involved in?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I don't think I'm involved in too much drama, but I have been involved in a few. I don't like drama, so I just keep away from it.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    None right now, and it's all thanks to my decision to leave the cesspool called Serebii. I was tangled up in one incident after another there, until I finally got fed up and left that place for good.

But I get along good with my IRL friends, and any arguments with the family usually pass quickly. I can't complain too much.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I'm more of a person who prefers to reside in the background of everything. I try to avoid anything which may lead to things that I don't want to happen. I try to avoid drama, and don't have any incidents I can remember right now. I'm pretty quiet, and really don't get myself involved with a lot of stuff, be it with my friends, or my friends.

Back