• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much HP would animals have in Pokemon world?

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    elephant
    hippo
    rhino
    elephant seal
    buffalo
    elk
    sunfish
    dog
    cat
    rabbit
    hare
    sea slugs
    jellyfishes
    bear
    etc

Years
  • This is a really odd question. For me, I would take their HPs to be directly proportional to their life expectancy. Hmm..does that make us Humans with the most HP? :cer_confused:

Bayrock

Dedicated
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2012
    Personally I think I'd classify their HPs based on how 'tough' they are. Toughest would be the highest in this situation.

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
  • Well it depends really on how strong an animal is or so, humans would have balanced because they can be weak or strong, animals however will have more depending on how dangerous they are or how tough they are is well, insects would normally have really low hp like (e.g 1hp) because they are easy to kill with bare hands. So animals like elephant would have 190hp or so, humans would have 50hp because again there balanced, insects would be 1hp because there terribly weak, normal animals like dogs and cats would have 50hp or 100hp. I don't really now is well but they would be sure weaker than pokemon.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • It probably would depend on the animal. But I'd say that most animals would have 5-10 HP since animals don't have powers in the Pokemon world.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
    Years
  • I think obviously, bigger scarier animals like Elephants, Walruses, mammoths, etc, would have more HP. Kinda like some real Pokemon we already know, right?

Years
  • I think obviously, bigger scarier animals like Elephants, Walruses, mammoths, etc, would have more HP. Kinda like some real Pokemon we already know, right?
    Big and scary?

How much HP would animals have in Pokemon world?

It seems like pink and/or chubby things would be more likely to have oodles of HP.

Last edited:

BrainDamage

Vinyl Jockey
    Years
  • I judged this by approximately how difficult it would be to seriously injure/kill the animal, which also corresponds to the volume of blood an animal would have in them

elephant - 200
    hippo - 190
    rhino - 170
    elephant seal - 140
    buffalo - 140
    elk - 80
    sunfish - 10
    dog - 40
    cat - 20
    rabbit - 15
    sea slugs - 8
    jellyfishes - 20