• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much Snow do you have?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    We got this snowish/rainish/sleetish/hailish stuff that came down on christmas ever. When it was coming down pretty hard it kinda hurt on your exposed skin. I lifted my head up and one got in my eye...*ouch* Then it all melted and didnt get anything else.

Jolty-kun

Years
    I have hardly any at all, it snowed once, then stopped 30 mins later, then on christmas day, it snowed, and luckily, it was the first time in 25 years that it had snowed on christmas day =3

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    --;;; whats with snow and melting here? XD
    Holy crud! *looks out window* it looks even more melted! XD
    About 2 inches, but a lot of its ice =/

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Well for the past week, we've had about 1 foot and a half here, but it started to melt today when the temp. skyrocketed to the 50's. O.o;;

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, we have about 5 inches of snow. XD It's not a lot compared to what we used to get. But school was cancelled today because it was too cold outside. <3

~Kelsey

Years
    None right now, although around Christmas we had some ice. I was playing in the backyard and both the back door and the gate froze shut. That was fun, trying to climb over the ice covered fence. XD

But, in other words, none, just an ice storm.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    No snow. Just horrible frost on the cars, and sometimes a drizzle of sleet. But none of the glorious white stuff. Although in the West of England it did snow on Christmas Day, and up until New Year. Lucky them... :( *goes off in a huff*

Back