• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How much time did you spend with your computer or laptop?

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    If you asked me this question a couple of years ago, my response would have been similar to the previous answers: practically my entire day. However in recent times (months), I have learned the value of actually getting out and doing actual things with people I actually know.

I'd say I spend about 3-6 hours on the computer a day.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    All day... :| And I swear it's not an addiction, that stage has passed. I just... don't have anything I want to do with myself at the moment.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
    Years
    Pretty much all day; I force myself into checking everything I need:

E-mail >> School grades/announcements >> PC >> facebook >> School e-mail >> ATP/WTA tennis sites >> Smogon every weekend for updates >> Youtube occasionally >> Cornell University's website

mewthree w/armor

The Stig - PC Site Admin
    Years
    I log a large amount of hours to say the least. More then half of my day is spent on the computer, or in front of one. Its to do with my career, and fixing computers, so I'm used to it.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I try to spend atleast three to five hours each day to check my grades, e-mail, forums, and play different games.

Back