• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How obsessed with Pokemon are you?

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    63% Pok?maniac! If Pok?mon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pok?mon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim? every time and think about Pok?mon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pok?mon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pok?mon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am.

This is what I am now, but before I was probably 100%+ lol.

Da Schwarz

Yall Want a Single?
    Years
    You are 57% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.

a bit lower than expected

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    I can't believe when I was younger I actually went around with my pokedex and plastic pokeballs traveling the neighborhoods with my friends pretending pokemon were real. I was major obsessed. About 98% of my days used to consist of pokemon. It was crazy. I've cut back a bit since i've grown older but yeah, I still love it. My parents think I should get over it already. XD

Uber_Flame

I'm Driving This Boat!Gah
    Years
    You are 22% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
    Years
    You are 17% Pok?mon-obsessed. You are probably a part-time Pok?mon fan. Maybe you're one of those whose interest has faded over the years and there is only a small tint left, or you're one of those mildly interested people who only like one or maybe two aspects of Pok?mon.
    i dont even like pokemon just somethign to do to take my mind of things =)

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    I just tried the new version and this is what I got...

• 40% Gamer. Not a lot of interest in Pok?mon games, but certainly some.
    • 40% Anim?-freak. Mild interest.
    • 25% Pok?mon Know-it-all. Don't really know much more than you need to know.
    • 40% Obsessed. Just bit obsessed.
    • 20% Fan Worker. Fanstuff isn't really your thing.
    • 33% Pok?mon Fan. Just a mildly interested part-time fan.
    Quite true. I don't like fan-made Pok?mon and such things. And yes, I like the anim?, although the part about the gamer is a bit off on the percentage.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Here are my results in the new one

50% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
    35% Anim?-freak. Mild interest.
    40% Pok?mon Know-it-all. Don't really know much more than you need to know.
    80% Obsessed. You're one of those crazy Pok?mon nutties.
    25% Fan Worker. You don't mind fan work, but you prefer just sticking to the official stuff.
    46% Pok?mon Fan. A healthily interested Pok?mon fan.
    Yeah that's true :D.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I've already taken this at another forum and I got 4%. I hate pokem@n lololol it suxxors [/kidding]

Years
    0% Obsessed... you apparently hate Pok?mon, and at the very most you admitted that you are indeed at a Pok?mon site right now and you are actually taking this quiz despite hating Pok?mon.

Woot!! I hate Pokemon!!! Yes.. :D

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
    Skarmorylugia said:
    Where is the new version of the quiz? I can't seem to find it.
    I posted it earlier in the thread.

Myself said:
    [brag]I made that[/brag]

Well, actually I was making a new one recently that I've been too lazy to put up. The new one is more balanced on game/anim?/etc. stuff and also has this neat category thingy.

Skarmorylugia

The Skarmory-Obsessed Girl
    Years
    My bad, I didn't see that.....

Here're my results from the new one:

50% Anime-freak. Just a healthy liking for the anime.
    75% Pokemon know-it-all. Someone could hire you as a Pokemon professor.
    90% Obsessed. You're like the very definition of a Pokemon freak.
    95% Fan Worker. Game Freak should be hiring you to take over the company.
    72% Pokemon Fan. An obvious, true fan.

Now that's more like it! I love my results, especially the Obsessed one! That's so true!

Black Gligar

Muhaha...
    Years
    You are 37% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

OMG that is way too low for me >:|

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    "64% Pok?maniac! If Pok?mon wasn't here, your life would be very different. You're probably addicted to the Pok?mon games and try to get new ones as soon as you can, watch the anim? every time and think about Pok?mon all day. Yet, something probably gets in the way between you and Pok?mon that prevents you from confusing this world and the Pok?mon world. Heh... I got 77% while testing this. :) Be proud of being in the same group as I am."

...o_O Wow. And all I do anymore is play the games and draw Pokemon occasionally. That was fun.

edit: Took that updated one and have no idea how I achieved these results. XD

# 60% Gamer. You have a very healthy amount of interest.
    # 70% Anim?-freak. Anim? fan!
    # 70% Pok?mon Know-it-all. Somebody could hire you as a Pok?mon professor.
    # 95% Obsessed. You're like the very definition of a Pok?mon freak.
    # 70% Fan Worker. You really believe in Pok?mon's creative potential.
    # 73% Pok?mon Fan. An obvious true fan.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    You are 54% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.

oh well, :3 I still love it!

Ichiro Miyamoto

The Reminder
    Years
    You are 32% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

Thought I'd get higher

Mullet

Banned
    Years
    Did I get the lowest score here, this is what I got:

You are 21% obsessed with Pok?mon. You definitely like it, but you're not really obsessed - whether you're a hardcore gamer, anim?-freak, just love those little critters or like all of these a bit, Pok?mon does not dominate your life.

Anyone get lower than me. I answered all the questions honestly!
    :D

BROOKE_&_LUGIA

Certified Pinkaholic
    Years
    LOL :D ! I took both versions. Here's what I got:

Version 1:
    You are 42% obsessed! You're a true fan, and not only of the games or anim? or creatures, but the whole thing. Nevertheless, you don't live and breathe Pok?mon.

Version 2:
    25% Anim?-freak. Mild interest.
    30% Pok?mon Know-it-all. Don't really know much more than you need to know.
    65% Obsessed. You're one of those crazy Pok?mon nutties.
    45% Fan Worker. You somewhat like fan work.
    43% Pok?mon Fan. A healthily interested Pok?mon fan.

Back