• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you get in fights?

How often do you get into fist fights?

• Total voters

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I've never been in an actual physical fight. There have been a few occasions where people who think I'm weird have tried to start something with me, but I never let that go very far. There's never been any 'drama' between my close friends and I either. I see other people who are in pointless arguments with their friends almost every day, and I wonder how in the world they can put up with that. o_O;

So, basically, the answer is that I don't get in fights very often at all.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • A physical fight or an argument? O__o;

Either way, I do not get into fights that often...

TwinScythe

-Fighting and Traveling-
    Years
  • I fight with fists, words, wooden swords. Honestly too many fights ._.
    But I'm cutting on that **** so i can get into a good high school :x

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
  • hmm....well, when i was between the third and fifth grade, i get fights once a year....

but now, i only get fights when they really wanna piece of me.....
    and well, sometimes i....just want to kick their butt!...but that rarely happens....
    usually, i cant control my temper....^___^

Years
  • Crap, I missed this? oO; *shot*
    TwinScythe, don't cuss please. It is a rule. :/

ANYWAY... I think the closest I've ever gotten into a fight was when I hit my brother. *shot* XD

Star the lost one

all alone
    Years
  • I've been in two physical fights in my whole life and both of them where when i started the comp, but i'm not the type of person the people get mad at. (lucky me) But im very outgoing and seem to get along with most people.

Toadsworth

I'm bored..... Blerk...
    Years
  • :d

I get lots in fight thanks to my bro, grrr ( its always about the pc) and I just train a little bit with my friend.. ( sounds strange but really!) O yeah I also fight lots, but no serious fights, just defendign something you know... I get rarely very cross but if I am owwww, then you are really dead xD. Not really afcourse, I'm only 11 :(

Last edited:

Hitori

not here, am I?
    Years
  • I love fights. :D I get in them frequently.

I take martial arts but my mom is against outside fighting so..:P

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • Physical fights: Never. I don't believe in violence to solve a problem. It's fairly stupid for the simple reason that it digs a person into a hole deeper than the problem itself. Think of it like this: you get into a fight, you get nabbed for assault and battery if you're on the streets or suspended and/or expelled if you do it in school, and that's only scratching the surface. Not to mention it puts you in physical danger. Now, don't get me wrong. I'm no coward. I just think that petty issues aren't worth getting broken bones and an expulsion.

Now, if you included sparring in martial arts, then sure, I've done that countless times.

Verbal "fights": All the time. Nothing like a battle of wits and words to show one's intellect.

Ati

Staff User
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 1, 2009
    Oh my god...
    Often, one time it was very serious and father sent me to home school....

enyce

banned
    Years
  • Often,

lets just say I couldnt go two weeks without my fist tapping somebody, im angry at

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2006
    Very often. I got angered quickly and usually don't stop to think about what I'm doing.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I've never been in a fist fight. o__o What kind of guy would hit a girl? ;; Especially one that could kick their butt in no time flat. >D

I prefer to not tick people off that badly that they wanna beat my face in. XD;

~Kelsey

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • I've never been in a physical fight. I have a 'non-violence' policy. There are more intelligent ways to resolve conflicts. >_>

Years
  • I can honestly say that, while I have hit or tried hitting people if I'm angered enough (shamefully, and it takes a lot for me to get to that point anyways), I've never been in an actual fistfight. Violent people have always left me alone, and I'm not the kind of person to go around starting fights.

Back