• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How often do you have fast food?

How often do you have fast food?

• Daily

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Weekly

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Fortnightly

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Monthly

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Every two months

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Every four months

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Every year

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Every two years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once in ten years

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Never

Votes: 6 10.7%

• Total voters

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I eat it too much, I think I'll switch to Subway, XD.

I'll eat it at least once every two weeks, it's sad, XD.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Including random kebabs at fish and chip places, pretty much every day when I'm at uni. I'm addicted. Apart from that, during holidays I rarely eat fast food.

Persona

Banned
    Years
    I don't really have fast food that often...i usually have once every 2 weeks, u think it tastes good but do u know how they make it? the thought of it makes me wanna vomit...for ppl who tried mcdonalds......there was this little girl there and she had a kid's meal, then she took a bite and she bit a head of a dead mouse!!!!!! omg, i will never eat there again! and those of u who think i'm lying i'm not cuz i was there, looking at that little girl screaming her lungs out! ppl who eat mcdonalds...who knows maybe u will 1 day eat a head of a dead mouse without even noticing..........

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    I don't see a "once in a blue moon" option up there. >_>

I don't have a schedule for eating fast food; I eat it when it's the most convenient thing available and/or I can't cook or have someone cook for me, or I don't feel like sitting down at a restaurant, etc.

Though I guess I could say "twice a month" as we usually go to the mall and eat something at the food court once a month, and my mom will bring me Japanese takeout to school once a month as well.

I have not eaten at fast food burger places in eight years, though. Anymore, I get sick from the smell of the grease.

ponyta rules

ponyta rules
    Years
    I have fast food all the time mostly but never eat out.This friday i'm going to Pizza hut as it's my birthday on friday and pizza is my favourite food but i hate eating out as i can't be bothered,because i hate eating with people and i don't like most food as i'm very fussy about what i like.

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
    I don't have fast food too often. Maybe once a week or usually less than that.

Kim

Years
    While I wouldn't lump Subway in with every other traditional fast food joint, I voted weekly, since every Monday at 4:15 I have Subway.

Personally, I can't stand McDonalds, and i don't like ANY burgers from fast food restaraunts. I do like Burger King's chicken sandwiches, but I try to stay away from food like that.

Years
    I have fast food about every 2 days or so. I work nights and get out in the mornings, so I stop by McDonalds and Dunkin' Donuts for some breakfast.

And on the days I have off, I do have some fast food also. Just a quick bite to eat.

Back