• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen How on Earth do you get the dogs on G/S?

Years
    I've been trying fo sooooooo long now. Raikou only seems to have 1 HP left, I put it to sleep, used a fast ball and it got out if it straight away. It was still asleep, used an Ultra and again it got out of it very very quickly.

Is there a trick or something to catch any of the legendary dogs G/S?

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    I wouldnt say there was a "trick" but maybe using an ultra ball would be better.I done what u have done and put them too sleep,yes it'l long and boring to find them ^^;; but when you do it pays off,also stock up on plenty of ultra balls too.When you see him again put him to sleep and use as much ultra balls as needed if you have the money,this is what i did and it all payed off in the end ^^

Years
    Clone the masterball before you use the only one you have. That way you don't have a problem catching any of them, plus you can use it on Ho-oh and Lugia also.

Years
    I think I already used the master ball around 4 or 5 years ago. I have never reseted the game. I don't play it all the time, just started playing it again for the first time in over a year, and my main priority was to get the legendary dogs.

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    If you did forget to clone it, have Crobat or Golbat when you encounter them, over lv. 45, use Mean Look and it can't run away. Have some Ultra Balls when you're going to catch it :0

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2006
    U should have save ur master ball and clone them,thats what i do,as i have a lot of master ball,once i encounter them,i can have them ^^...so if u use ur master ball already,this is what u can do,have a ghost pokemon first in ur team,when encounter them,use hynopsis and mean look,den change to a very high level scyther and use false swipe until its hp left 1,then throw tons of ultra ball and hopefully u can catch it ^^

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2006
    also have a pkmn that can lower stats eg acuracy (definatly recomended) and st. i dont think defence is good because one shot might kill it. And dont use psn or leach seed because it might kill it and youll have to do laods of the game again unless you save regularly. this is if you dont want to cheat :)

Back