• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are you?

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2011
    My height is 5'2~5'3 because I am about the same age as my mom, and I am her height, but everybody seems to say I look taller every time they see me so.. I guess I'm growing like a nutcase. XD Oh, BTW, I'm 11.

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    I havn't measured myself for a while, last time I was 5'11, but I think I have grown since then, hehe

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Hunnuli said:
    Well here goes:
    Height: 5'4"-5'5" foot
    Weight: 163lbs

Personally I prefer being short. You should see what I do to those tall lanky wrestlers I throw around. They got no true muscle power to throw at me..... All my muscle is in a small area so I can be quite the power house on the mat...... too bad all they generally have to do is hold out their arms and then I am in a bit of trouble :P... stupid short arms(my armspan is like 5'2" if that.)
    What!?!??! 163lbs?
    I'm not even 75% of yours o_O||||

Oh well, you are tall...you are tall...you are tall!!

Yuck! Why am I that short? I hate it!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    jynx said:

You're average height compared to people girls in my chinese school.
    Boys are the exception. They're 1 or 2 inches taller than me.

I feel short...whenever I try touching the ceiling, only half of my hand touches it.

Btw, I found something wierd. I was around 110 lbs at the beggining of the school year. How did I gain 10 more pounds that quickly?

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Wow there's lot's of tall people here!!
    I'm 5 foot and I'm only 12 years old. Funny, I thought I was the youngest, but then again I'm going to 7th grade in High School!!^_^(The High School thing is a long story, some people should know!)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm 6 feet 1 inch, i'm taller than most people that i know

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jul 22, 2004
    What!?!??! 163lbs?
    I'm not even 75% of yours o_O||||

Oh well, you are tall...you are tall...you are tall!!

Heh i am only 5'4" - 5'5" in my school that makes me a shrimp.... even most of the girls are taller then me.... i think average female height is 5'4"-5'6" or there abouts so i a short for a girl lol anyways guys here tend to be no shorter then 5'11" to 6'3" or so about... well at least in my grade, we getting alot more city folk around here now(my parents may be city folk mostly but we been around here alot longer then the new ones :P) but i rant on.

Nice to be called tall though :P

btw to help all your egos there is one girl in my grade that is about 5'2"(she is 18 i think(nearly youngest in my grade)) and another at my dog training class who is just barely 5 foot :P ah... and they wonder why i like class so much .... i am actually tall there

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    You're average height compared to people girls in my chinese school.
    Boys are the exception. They're 1 or 2 inches taller than me.

I feel short...whenever I try touching the ceiling, only half of my hand touches it.

Btw, I found something wierd. I was around 110 lbs at the beggining of the school year. How did I gain 10 more pounds that quickly?
    i'm even called tall compared with people in Cantonese Schools.
    But I don't wanna be the shortest range of people of UK's population!
    I can't even touch the ceiling by jumping! (I can jump very high)

Guess what, I came 8cm taller during primary4, and put on 5kg!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    Re Hunnuli,
    I think you are taller than my father...don't know... He's somewhat between 160cm to 175cm.

John Denver

Banned
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I?m around 6?1, maybe closer to 6?2 now. Haven?t been to the doctor in a long time for a checkup since, well we no longer have insurance and my mom is constantly switching doctors. I?m not sure I?ve seen the same doctor twice in the past three years. -.-;

So, yeah. It?s fun, but like any height it?s not that big of deal and has its advantages and drawbacks. I don?t wear heels though, ew. >>;

HOLY CRAP!! That's friggin huge for a girl I tell you what....huge! That automatically means your hot by the way, in 9/10 of occurances

I'm a moderately tall 6'0'', I like it, it's all good...heh...

BOO ya!

aaaaaa

if
    (
    girl = tall
    then:
    girl == hot
    else:
    girl == ugly
    )
    fi

Right, Lulu? :D

Not that I'm arguing, of course, as Abby sizzles like a hotplate, when it comes to hawt-ness.

Last edited:

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Ha! If they scare you, never go to places like Hong Kong or Japan.
    Nearly 30% of the adults there are below 5 feet.

Back