• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How tall are you?

How tall are you

• 100-150 cm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 150-180 cm

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    That isn't too short; I think it's just right.
    BTW, 1 foot = 30cm (approx); 1 inch = 2.5cm (approx)

Last edited:

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    Proud to be 5 feet! xD;; I'm so short... Too short.., *sob* ;___; ~origin

Years
  • I'm very short. Five feet tall (donno how many centimeters that is). I don't mind, really. Well, until people say that I look twelve, and my mom pointed out that I wasn't much taller than foruth graders...

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
    Years
  • I don't know the conversion factor from inches to centimeters...too lazy to calculate it too at the moment. :P But I'm 5'11'', just short of 6 feet tall.

EDIT: I got unlazy and calculated it. :P About 180 cm I guess.

SapphireL

I don't wanna lose your love..
    Years
  • I'm 5'1" (I think that's 152.5 cm)

T-T I hate being short.... I have no hopes of getting taller either. Stupid heredity. It would be a MIRACLE if I reached 5'3"

All my friends are taller than me (except 1) and it really really bugs me when I see 10 year olds who are taller than me too...

Back