• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How the advancement in technology helped in the evolution of video games?

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Hey you there,

We all played video games during our childhood days and Pokemon is definitely one of them. I'm now recollecting those beautiful memories for my college. I'm studying IT and got a question to cover at least 5 to 8 pages. The question is "How the advancement in technology helped in the evolution of video games?", but I'm not sure how extent does my childhood memories help to write this paper. I think it will help to describe my experience, but the context is entirely different here.

I have two options now; first, I should find a writer in IT who can write my essay for cheap and the second one is to collect information from online resources and write it myself. But, I'm confident on the first choice because I'm not sure whether I can finish it myself within the specified period. Obviously, it's a little bit tough task for me, lots of confusions there with lack of concentration and data.

I'm looking forward to a better solution for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back