• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen how the HECK do you delete bad eggs than?

pokemonfreak

SSBM fighter
Years
if you can, is there a way you can do it without erasing the game? i would be happy if i could................................ :cross-eye :\

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
you could have continued the questions along with your other thread that's all related to bad eggs...

the only way you could have gotton the bad eggs is by cheat code, so can you modify the egg to something else? Pokemon modifier codes, maybe...?

@ Satoshi-kun: I'm not sure if that's possible anymore... I suggested that to him in the other thread already, but seeing how he asks the question again, I guess that it didn't work if you just try to release it the normal way...

Years
  • Seen Aug 4, 2015
You can't release the eggs. You'll just have to use codes again, and ironicly that was what made the eggs in the first place. Just use a code that changes what Pokemon is in what slot (like the Calc/Maker) and they eggs will disappear. I already said this in your other thread by the way.

(Is anyone having problems eading my text?)

~Just a shadow...~

Back