• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] How to add the feature to have multiple save files in a fan game

Days
    • Seen Mar 15, 2024
    I am extremely sorry if I am doing something wrong, this is my first time posting here. Please forgive me.

I wanted to know how to add the option to have multiple save files so that multiple users can enjoy their own playthrough of a game while using a single computer.Actually I and my siblings want to try out some fan games. So would it be right to add such features to a fan game for personal use?

I like want to have the option in game like some other fan games do(such as Pokemon rejuvenation).
    I don't like replacing others save files with mine whenever I play
    Please forgive me if I mentioned something wrong or offensive😞.

Years
    • Seen today
    Hello, I'm interested too.

I know there was a plugin in order to do it but I don't know how to find it since reliccastle is dead. I tried it a while ago but it wasn't working with translations (my game is in french) and I didn't find why it wasn't working or how to make it work (probably related to save file name ?).

Back