• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1st Gen How to catch mew (im serious! i tried this and it worked!)

Setsuna Moto

Kienzan!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 25, 2005
    O.O You mean there's actually a way to get Mew without Gameshark?!? *finds Blue version* I've got to try this.... ;)

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    okay an easier way to catch mew infinite times is catch a slow poke do the cheat exactly the same except after the trainer battle run into a ditto and make ditto transform make sure u do dont run away with out him transforming no need to thank me *plz thank me* :D :D :bandit: :paranoid: :tired: :embarrass

The Archaic Adept

Master of Ages Past
    Years
    I remember I had a Mew, I got it from a friend, it had Swift, Swords Dance, Softboiled, and Earthquake. I miss my Swift Dancing Mew. *sob*

You can have a Mew without gameshark, through a Nintendo promotion years back. Not like that would help.

Back