• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Question] How to create a new region map for my fangame?

Years
  • Is there a way to talk to Thundaga from YouTube here in the PokeCommunity forums? I need him to teach me how to use the latest version of Photoshop to create my fan made region for the fan game I am working on the town map section? I followed his steps from his video, but he does not go into detail what steps and what actions/tools he uses to edit the region map into a new one?

DrewSigma67

T-H-E T-O-X-I-C D-O-C-U-M-E
    Years
  • try paint.net instead, all you really need is multi-layer and rectangular select, with a bunch of copy paste

Edit 1: And probably the magic wand, paint bucket, color picker and brush too. Fret not if it sounds too complicated, just dive into it and try it out for yourself.

Back