• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Tutorial] How to create Animated Sprites

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I was motivated to do this tutorial, noting that several people ask how three [/ S] how to use the program, and I decided to do it, to see the post of White, right here:
    Aseprite (V.1.2.10 - Beta) - Program to Create Sprites Easily - Free
    Presentation: What is Aseprite?
    Aseprite is a program made specifically for the PixelArt, it contains the basic functions of an image editor, along with others that differentiate it from the rest. It's perfect for creating Animated Sprites like these:
    How to create Animated Sprites

Functions
    Aseprite has many functions that we can use to help us in our work, it has so many, that at first it seems very complicated and complete.
    Start options
    Spoiler:

If you want to make a Sprite, do it, put the Pokémon in the first layer, adjust the size, create a second layer, and let yourself go! It's all the explanation you need to create a STATIC sprite . What? What came here to learn to animate them?
    Well, in the case of wanting to animate them, let's continue.
    Animate
    This will be divided into steps, and are both important .
    Steps
    Spoiler:

Shortcuts
    Spoiler:

With that would be everything! If you think it is necessary to explain something else, I will edit the post to add it, but ask for it nicely.

Last edited:
    Back