• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] How to edit Pokémon after DPE

henryvinst

an unovan boy
    Years
    • he him
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Hello Pokécommunity! I've been working on a project since 2020 and it has changed a lot over the years. When i started the project, gen 8 was in it's early years and now, we have alredy gen 9 and the hisuian gang. I wish to know if there any possibility of, not adding, but editing some of the older Pokémon to inlcude some gen 9/hisui mons in the game. It´s alredy has DPE with mons up to Galar and i don't want to recompile it bcs it has lots of coding that would be very complicated to rewrite, graphics and work in general. I know that the DPE deal is to be something that you can dynamicaly recompile every time but you know... i don't want to start over again in a clean base.

I've tried to use G3T but as you must alredy know it's impossible to edit the evolutions and moves per level there.

About HMA, i've tried, even followed a tutorial here in the forum but i din't manage to find the moves per level table and the evolutions one.

I would love to have Lechonk in da game!!!

thx.

Back