• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to edit Trophy Garden Pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I'm making a hack of Platinum and I want to change the Pokemon that appear daily in the trophy garden. After crawling Google I found a few hacks that have done this but I can't seem to find any info on how to actually do it. Is there currently a tool or even a known way to just edit the table manually?

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm making a hack of Platinum and I want to change the Pokemon that appear daily in the trophy garden. After crawling Google I found a few hacks that have done this but I can't seem to find any info on how to actually do it. Is there currently a tool or even a known way to just edit the table manually?
    If you have the ds tool pack by jay-san in unused tools folder you will find a trophy garden editor

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I've downloaded that tool pack but I can't find a trophy garden editor anywhere in there. Does it have some kind of weird name or something?

Back