• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen how to get the secret key?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raging_Lugia

ProjectPokemon Member
Years
  • will you have to be living in japan or go to a special event to get these or can you just
    go on wi-fi from europe or the us with a japenese game?

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
  • I know this is kinda side-stepping from the Key itself, but why does Serebii have Heat Rotom as an oven?
    Isn't it a rice cooker? It's much more common in a Japanese household than an oven.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • What is the secret key?

And what does it do?
    You can use it n the Eterna Galactic building to get to a secret room where you can change Rotom into one of it's new forms: Frost (Fridge), Wash (Washing Machine), Cut (Lawn Mower), Spin (Fan), or Heat (Oven/Rice Cooker).

I know this is kinda side-stepping from the Key itself, but why does Serebii have Heat Rotom as an oven?
    Isn't it a rice cooker? It's much more common in a Japanese household than an oven.
    Yeah, it doesn't really look an oven anyways. When I hear "oven", I think of a big machine, not some small toaster-like machine.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • It'll probably be like the aurora tick you can get it from someone through wi fi if they offer it. And they might have it when it comes out in the US.

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
  • It'll probably be like the aurora tick you can get it from someone through wi fi if they offer it. And they might have it when it comes out in the US.
    I'm pretty sure it's Nintendo giving it away through Wi-Fi Mystery Gift (a feature unused until now).

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I wonder if you use the walk through walls code if you can get in that way.

Moi.

I think I got ownt.
    Years
  • If your going for hacking walk through walls doesnt work, you need to conjour yourself a sercet key!

Anyway, I'm waiting for this event, as im on holiday in japan the frst week of october!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back