• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen How to get thunderous in pokemon black

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2011
    Okay so I know you can't actually catch it in black and that you have to trade for it from someone who has white...my question is do you actually have to trade it from someone you know in real life with IR trade? I go to search for someone who might have it using the upstairs in the pokemon center but I can't choose thunderous when I go to deposit trade. Sorry if I sound like a noob I haven't played pokemon since the blue version XD

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    This does not have to be conducted over Wirelss. You can either trade with people in Wifi Club(which I would recommend) or you trade on GTS or GTS Negotiations. Any of those avenues will do the job.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Now that you have an answer, I'm going to go on ahead and lock this thread since there's no use for it anymore. Though next time, please make sure to ask any question you have in our Quick Questions sticky.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back