• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How to hack a pkmn ROM hack that only contains fakemons in it's Pokedex

Days
    • Seen Sep 24, 2023
    Just what the title is. I'm trying to edit a rom hack and add new fakemons, mechanics, abilities, storyline, and future regions that could make the game more enjoyable because the devs who used to make it stopped but I love the room hack so I want to make more contents if possible even if I can't upload it.

It's fun and relaxing to play it so I'm willing to spend some of my time adding new fakemons and changes.

Help me pls.

Another question though, is it possible to add few more end game contents? Like PKMN Heart Gold? Or make multiple regions in just a single ROM hack? Your answers might be no but hey I'm glad I get to be informed. Thank you

Back