• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] How to made Wi-Fi trading and battling

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    So I've been trying to figure out how to add Wi-Fi trading and Wi-Fi battling into my game. Trying to look up tutorials and stuff and with no luck so I why not ask here.

Last edited:
    Years
  • https://essentialsdocs.wikia.com/wiki/Trading_Pokémon

Most common questions, that have a directly relation with the games, are already answered by the wiki. And I'm pretty sure there's an NPC at the example maps, in the big city if I'm not mistaken, ready to be used for this funtion.
    Only mechanics from Gen7 onwards are not implemented yet, and for those, you will need to look elsewhere.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    https://essentialsdocs.wikia.com/wiki/Trading_Pokémon

Most common questions, that have a directly relation with the games, are already answered by the wiki. And I'm pretty sure there's an NPC at the example maps, in the big city if I'm not mistaken, ready to be used for this funtion.
    Only mechanics from Gen7 onwards are not implemented yet, and for those, you will need to look elsewhere.
    okay so they was a error in my post I meant to say Wi-Fi trading and battling sorry for the confusion

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Nuri Yuri has a (broken link removed). I have heard people talk about a script for GTS trading, but if you want something a bit more realtime you're probably going to have to create it yourself, maybe take a look at how NY's PSDK does it. Lucky for you it's probably not that much of a hassle to keep two battles in sync, because you can make sure that their RNGs are seeded with the same number (and thus always produce the same outcomes)—IIUC this is what PSDK does too.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2021
    Nuri Yuri has a (broken link removed). I have heard people talk about a script for GTS trading, but if you want something a bit more realtime you're probably going to have to create it yourself, maybe take a look at how NY's PSDK does it. Lucky for you it's probably not that much of a hassle to keep two battles in sync, because you can make sure that their RNGs are seeded with the same number (and thus always produce the same outcomes)—IIUC this is what PSDK does too.

okay so I'm a little bit dumb to understand IIUC and PSDK

Back