• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] How to make a wild encounter a "Raid Boss"?

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2019
    I want to spawn a wild pokemon based on a species in-game, but changing its HP to 500000 so the player whittles down its health over 10 to 20 minutes. Either that, or 5 pokemon of the same species with 100000 HP, that change moveset every time one is defeated. I've tried using switches inside events, and using def to point to those new switches, but all I get is syntax errors, if the code changes anything in the game. What am I missing?

Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    It's impossible to say what the syntax errors without seeing your code. In fact, syntax errors are entirely about you misunderstanding how to write code in general, and nothing to do with the specific feature you're trying to add.

Back