• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] How to make the game randomly pick from one of two (or more) title screens

AwesomeJr44

Lechonker
Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2023
    My fan game has two legendary pokemon that would be the 'box legendaries', so I wanted to put both on the title screen. However, I think it would be cooler if the game randomly picked between two title screens each time it was opened, which each having one of the two. If this is really hard to do, it'd probably be easier to just make one title, but if there's an easy/simple solution to this, I'd appreciate the answer! Thank you in advance!

(I have almost 0 knowledge on how the scripts works as I don't have coding knowledge)

Back